Monday, April 30, 2007

What I feel like saying is...

What I feel like saying is....
Past few month till now... wow! My life is fulfilling of joy, gratitude, Challenges and Excitement. My life changing in depth. I believe that sometime, When dealing with challenge is test whether I adopt the right choice fast enough to make the change. Haha!

We are all like the burning candle in the wind. When we are shining, we allow others to shine. When one of the candles is blown off by the wind, there are so many other burning candles surrounding us to light us up again. Choose to surround ourselves with the shinning candles, and I choose to BE a shining candle.

So grab that I choose to attend CV, choose to surround with all the positive and high energy peoples. Creating positive environment for myself. I can have a great day with the people that I love, with the people that uplift and believe in me.

I choose to see the possibility in other and really wish that humanity in the world lives harmoniously with the environment of large in abundance, appreciation and acceptance.

No comments: