Saturday, April 28, 2007

New Born, New Life...

Last Week, I found some beautiful baby photo and thinking to write something related to new born, new life....
This morning, I went to Taman Desa Medical Centre to visit my friend, she just delivered baby boy, 3.45kg and very adorable. I am there with her for 1 1/2 hours.

I look at the cute baby... I told the baby boy (Adrain) : Welcome to wonderful world! Wow! There is so many new born baby come into this world everyday. This is life Journey, a new life to them and their parent as well.

Everyone come to this world have assign with their life purpose and mission. Due to busy working life style, some of us might be forgetted. What is your life purpose? what are you willing to contribute or add value to the universe? I found my life purpose and value in core value training... I feel so thankful and grateful to Core value instructors and Logistic. To everyone who show up in my life..








上星期,看到一些美丽的婴儿照,突然有很大的感触,很想写有关新生命。。。
今早,我去医院探望了一位朋友,他刚生产一个可爱的男婴儿,我们聊了1 1/2 小时。我看着那小婴儿,他的名字叫Adrain, 我告诉他:欢迎来到这美妙的世界!哇!每天都有新生命,新婴儿的出世,这就是人生的路程。新的人生,新的开始。。

相信每个人来到这世界上一定有他自己的人生使命,人生意义。也许忙碌的生活,我们把它给忘了。你的人生意义是甚么呢?你愿意为这社会增加甚么价值呢?我在核心价值的课程找到了我的人生意义和价值,非常的感谢核心价值里的老师和工作团队,也谢谢所有出现在我生命当中的人。。。

No comments: