Monday, April 30, 2007

Precious Moment with My Parent in law

I have land Singapore alone on 26th Apr 2007 @3.30 midnight. Our regular JB Driver come and pick me and sent me to our Johor house.

I reached Kulai (Johor) @6am, my parent in law is waiting for me. Yeah! They welcome me home. As me and Kev seldom back to Johor, both of them actually treasured every single moment to be with us. Same to me, I appreciate it.

I have a great time with them, we share, we laugh, we talk and we have a photo viewing session together. My mother in law show me Kev's childhood photo..... haha! From 1 year old to 8 year old... Gosh! I saw his baby naked photo... His dad keep on point out those photo that he like and he said:" you see, you see, my son so cute.. I like this photo".

Mh..my dear dear kev, from this experience.. I realize that you have a very loving mummy and daddy, who love you so much. Of Course, they love me too. Hahaha! Thanks to mother who cooked vegetarian food for me and choose to eat with me.

Although I only be with them for one day....It's my precious moment. Thanks to mother and father. We Love You. " Happy Mother Day!"


~珍贵时刻~
4 月26日到达新加坡,这一次我一个人丛深圳回来。同样的,阿顺我们的常用司机朋友来载我。到古来家,已经早上6点了。我的家婆和家翁等我回家。好棒哦!我跟Kev 都很少回家所以他们很珍惜每一刻和我们在一起的时光。当然,我们也很珍惜。


我和他们有很美好的时光,我们分享,聊天和不停的笑。妈妈拿了kev小时候的照片给我看。哈哈!从1 岁到8岁的照片!哎呀!我看到他裸体照。爸爸不断的指着照片说:你看,你看,好可爱哦!

从这个经验我发现,Kev 真的有个很爱她的爸爸和妈妈。当然,天下的父母的很疼爱自己的孩子。还有要补充的,哈哈!他们也很爱我。谢谢妈妈为我准备的素食餐。虽然只花一天的时间和他们在一起,可是这是我珍贵的一天。谢谢妈妈和爸爸。我们爱你。“母亲节快乐!”

No comments: