Sunday, February 04, 2007

BEAUTY MOMENT

Joy, Love, Happiness and Living in the moment - The choice is yours!

I am always amazed, when I look at children or young boy/girls.. how happy are they, despite having seemingly so little. Strong social fabric nowadays take over a simple, happiness life. we all start look for future luxury lifestyle.. and forget about true heart, purpose, meaning to life and happiness.
Few weeks ago, while walking on the beach at Kampung Sungai Liang in Brunei, a young boy running to me as I was enjoying wing blowing. "Look, Look quickly" he said. " see the sunlight on the water!" I almost missed the joy of the moment! I laughed and thanked this small teacher for his gift! A child taught me a thing about life.
After that, I start enjoying the present moment that I have... the scenery over there so beautiful. "wave dance, coconut tree say hello to me, insect greet me" haha! Living in NOW, was so wonderful.
So Live now, when you are eating, eat. When you are loving, Love. When you are talking with someone, talk. When you are looking at the flower, Look. Catch the beauty of the moment!"

No comments: