Sunday, February 04, 2007

ACE ACE Baby

Dear Ace,
Gamma thinking of you... 好想好想你哦!
Everytime when I think about my god son - Ace, I will visit his Ace, Ace, Baby! blog (create by his loving mum Angel's).. From there I will know all the funny story, news and own his picture.

Today I really missed him. my last visited is about a month plus already, it's X'mas time, I still remember he like KeV's so much.. make me jealous.... because when I ask him to hug hug, he will think for few second before he did, but when Kev is asking for Hugs... He run to Kev. haha!

Remember that day, Ace loved to play with my handbag. He would put my bag around his shoulder and raise his arm to keep it from falling...

Finally, when his arm was tired, he hooked it around his neck.. Then we took the bag away.

















When I told Angel's I wanted to leave already. Ace walked to the bag, picked it up and gave it to me... I was so touched and melted...

Ace, I Love You!You're the simply the BEST!

No comments: