Sunday, April 11, 2010

Deep Appreciation for your love & support!!

Dear Family & Friends,
Really Appreciate for your love & Support!!

Your support and thoughtfulness during my difficult time is really meant a lots to me, by how much you care, you are blessed my life & my family.

Your encouraging words have strengthened me, grant me the peace & serenity to accept things that I cannot change, what I can do is have the courage & strength to change the things that i can do and the wisdom to know more about life.

In the journey of life, my dad leave a mark so deep that it become hard to forget him, It is hard to say good bye to peoples that I love the most, but what brought me to no regret is I had shown my gratitude and love when he was still alive. 

Sorrow are like ripples, they come & go...... the memories of good time that we spend together remain forever, no matter how far he go.... he always remain close to my heart because he leave behind is how he show up and the beautiful memories for us to cherish.

Again... it reminds me how to live my life to the FULLEST, I am so grateful know you in my life, as a great friend and sister. THANK YOU for showing up in my life!!

With appreciation & love
Evon

No comments: