Saturday, March 27, 2010

BE STRONG


This journal writing to myself and my father, I am in KK right now, just received a phone call from my brother, my dad is really go through his painful time of his physical health issue, my mother not sleeping for 3 days, everybody is the family is helpless and my aunt is taking charge now, I truly trust her and support her as i know I am not there, I can't do anything, but I go through my emotional moment. As I am human too...... I need to keep on breathing. believing that he will go through it and he will be strong! 

I am listen to "reflection of love" music from CV, to let myself calm down.  I feel lots of love flow into my heart, doing the inhale & exhale excises taught by teacher Linda, inhale the unconditional love "Pink" colour, inhale "blue" as the healing colour. and exhale the grey colour. I do that for a while, it is really help. To allow myself back to present and be calm and understand what is going on right now.  At this moment, instead of jogs my journal, I felt like give myself a special message here. Trust universe, trust my dad, he will be stronger. Thank you for all the blessing and love. I believe he will be getting better. 

Just reading a wonderful message by George Chin, whose use to be comedian  in 1980. Here is the message, hope you enjoyed it......and inspiring by the message.


Spend some time with your love one, 
because they are not going to be around forever.

REMEMBER to give a warm HUG to the one next to you,
because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

REMEMBER to hold a hand and cherish the moment,
for someday that person will not be there again.

REMEMBER to say " I LOVE YOU: to your partner and your loved one, 
but most of all mean it.

A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt, when it comes from deep inside you.
Give time to love,
Give time to Speak.
Give time to share.

The precious thought in your mind and always REMEMBER:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
it is measured by the moments that take our breath away!

No comments: