Friday, March 26, 2010

CV Kidz Blog

Hello everyone!! Wow amazing!! This is the word that best describe CV Kids Blog, and I believe it is a most popular CV Blog right now. 

I am one of their big Fan, all the article is so inspiring, the most important is I felt they really express authentically, with beautiful picture some more!! I learn a lots from this blog and enjoyed it very much, I believe you will enjoyed too, www.cvkidz.blogspot.com.

Here is one of the acticle by Natalie, Sarah, Nana.


Natalie: Before CV, I used to read the WHOLE day. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. I read 2 quarters of a day, at least. I read about 200 books a year, if my calculations are correct.
What's wrong with that? Well, reading too much consumes a LOT of your time, especially when the book is so enthralling that you can't bear to put it down. My family was always nagging me to put down the book, and take a look at what is behind those pages, to spend time with them. (My sister and brother had this serious opposition against books then) Stories can be real or pure fiction, but either way it is NOT real for you. It may be real for the author, but not for you. Sorry to disappoint you, but reading too much doesn't necessarily help you gain knowledge. Everything has to be in balance.


Sarah: Before CV, I, like Natalie, was also a bookworm. That time, only my father went to CV. He is almost like begging me too put MY book down, or take my eyes off the TV. Whenever he took the book in my hand away, I always have a spare one on my chair, just in case. He asked me why I would want to read while eating. I used this excuse : rice is so boring to look at. But now I know that that time, I just wanted to ESCAPE. Escape from questions that my family may ask. That time, I used to hate CV because I thought CV is separating my father from us. But after I came to CV, I found out that CV actually pulls our relationship close. Although sometimes I still do read or watch TV while eating, we began having lively talks at dinner. One of the reasons we didn't do that before CV is because my father works so hard that he doesn't have time to have dinner with us. But CV truly changed his life. Now, he makes some space in his work so that he can have dinner with us. Even if he can't catch up with dinner ( since sometimes he comes home at about 8 something at night ), I still talk to him after I get ready, though it is not exactly like what we do in CV ( not even like what we do at the dinner table ), I don't mind. Being able to talk with my father, even for a short period of time, I feel good, really good. Well, I guess that it's right to say that nothing beats your family. No, I don't guess, I am 100% sure.


Nana: Hi, I am Nana. I am Natalie's sister. And my sister loves reading, but I am different. I love much other things. Thats why everybody is special in their own way.
I wrote an e-mail to my CV3 classmates and other people that I admire the most and love the most, and Linda even talked about it (in the bridge call). Wow! I can't believe it that such little things can make a whole difference. Cool! So I want to share what CV brought me.
First of all,they taught me that you shouldn't keep waiting until you regret because in my CV3 I don't want to share. I waited until the last day of CV ( The last day that I can see my classmates of CV3 ) then I only really go and share with my heart, without thinking . Haha...
Second of all ,is that you don't have to think to share what you feel because that sentence: 'What do you FEEL like Sharing' doesn't meant quickly think of what to share. You know that you need to use your heart to share. That is very important because on the last day of CV3 a classmate of mine asked me to tell her what I was going to say, and I answered that I don't need to think. She told me what she was going to say. I think she really gave me that strong awareness. Haha...
So now just till here cant go to far cause there is more coming up.
Love,Nana

Natalie: Other than being a read-a-holic, I had what I thought was shyness. I'd cower behind my parents when any guests came, when i was younger. Just before CV, when I was around 10 years old, I'd pretend that I was doing something else, or just hide. What it really was is this 'illness' called No-self-esteem-itis. I always had these visions that I'd screw up on every move in front of others. It must be some painful moment in the past that made me that way. I wonder what it is...maybe I hid it in myself. When I went to primary one, I could easily tell that I was way ahead of my classmates...but I didn't dare to actually show it. My English was better, because I went to an English kindergarten, but my Chinese was partially rotten. 
So every day at school was very painstaking; I tried to suppress myself, not showing what I can do. I faked that my English is at the same level as theirs, and my Chinese is as good as them. No such luck. Teachers kind of see through you. They KNOW when you are faking, and when you are genuine. Do they teach that in teacher training courses? So they were praising me about my talents, and everyone was looking up to me. Sure, you think I enjoyed it. NOT! It was very very embarrassing for me back then. All these parents asking me questions, classmates borrowing my homework... All very overwhelming for a little girl. But after CV, I feel much more confident and I know how to deal with this...popularity. :)
We truly hope our perspectives help you.
Love,
Nat, Sarah & Nana



No comments: