Friday, November 07, 2008

Meaningful Trip

I called my Mum "Are you thinking to go somewhere for a short re-trip?" Her replied.. OK, I am quite free ... me & my brother quickly arrange for a trip to Penang

Really not easy to let my parent out of his comfort zone, my mum will always reply, I got too many things to do. Not free!! That why I always call her Busy Women or 老板娘. she will show me her big SMILE.

Me & Kev arrive Penang earlier then we waiting for them over there. We stay at Gurney hotel 2 bedroom apartment. It is great with the have small kitchen, dinning & living area.  I had a lot of 1st time experience with my family... 1st time whole family watching movie in the Cinema, 1st time staying in the sauna room together, 1st time sleep in the same hotel together, 1st time travel together... this time we have so much laughter, my dad is the one who like to make us laugh.

Although Kev's joke with me playing together with my sister in big bathtub... I feel so great as I never really play with them in this way, especially my younger sister, when I leave my home town, she not born yet. 

Actually my mother always had this concerned of my father health issue, but after this trip, they're more open minded and planning for next trip to Thailand. Yeah! 

Since I am 19 year old, one of my dream is bringing my parent to travel, but I always think that need to go far far away... 
I keep on saving money for "ONE DAY" . Like what teacher Linda always shared " What are we waiting for?" 

JUST DO IT!! Don't wait for ONE DAY to come, we don't what will happened on tomorrow, so live today to the fullest. 

Guest what! our relationship grow on this trip, My two little sister use to very afraid on my elder brother, because he always act like big brother... and now he is more soft, light and we able to hugs each other in the family.

Thanks to CV, beside me putting a love energy in my family, Kev & my sister Emily help a lot too.

Emily will be joining CV2 soon in Kuching... I believe she will have new inside again. Yeah! 

4 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

wah, can tell you and your family have a very good trip:)

-静- said...

Happy family!

-静- said...

Love this sentence:'JUST DO IT!! Don't wait for ONE DAY to come, we don't what will happened on tomorrow, so live today to the fullest.'

Thank you for sharing..

eVon Chua said...

Thank you for all the encourage, best wishes for all of you too!