Saturday, January 06, 2007

KeVon Conner (KeVon = KeV + eVon)


Some of my close friend start asking.. "Island of wellness" is a place to share your joyful.. heeee.. and why your dear dear still not appear in your blog?

The reason is we got so many sweet memory.. which one to share 1st? -- finding excuse!

After met each other, our life has change so much, we know more about communication, we know what is authentic love, we love and know how to easily express ourself, we know how to create an empowering conversation, we know how to let each other have their own space, we know how to appreciate the differences between each other...and a lot more. ~ I stolen Kev's Scripts :-)

he is my closed friend, brother, soulmate and husband.. who
- lend me a shoulder when I feel like lying
- as my tissue when I can't stop crying
- always listen when i got something to say
- as a glue when everything fall apart
- as a sun give me strength to shine
- as a light guide me along
- as a pillow when i feel unwell
- as my eye give me clarity
- as a wing when I want to fly

Appreciate his presence in my life.

I really take a long journey to find someone special like him.. haha! In chinese we said 情人眼里出西施。meaning your lover is always the best!

Anyone feel nauseating liao.. paiseh! continued reading ok....



我辛福了!(Xin Fu)

很多好朋友开始问"Island of Wellness" 是一个分享喜悦与快乐的地方。为甚么“他” 没出现在这里呢?哈哈!原因是我们有那么多故事,要从何说起。。。 ~ 找籍口!

遇见他后,生命中有很大的改变。
从透明式的沟通,无条件的爱,舒服的表达方式,无微的照顾与疼爱。互相提升,尊重,谅解,宽容,一路上的支持与提醒, 还有给彼此足够的空间。 让我学到人生一堂很重要的课。谢谢你在我生命中出现。

好喜欢 曹格和徐若宣合唱 I still believe 这首歌:
"一个人也许自由,俩个人的感动大过天空,喜怒哀乐,共同拥有. 不让遗憾留。"


再写这篇文章时, 我从开始就笑个不停,因为我没办法想象,尽然那么肉麻!如果让你鸡皮疙瘩,真不好意思。 我是出自于真心的嘛。这就是 eVon. Yeah!

3 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

well ganma, me is very happy to see you finding someone who truly loves you and someone nice tat you really deserve to love and have ;)

I think Ace likes Kev very much as well.. since children have 6th sense, i would think tat shows alot cos ace usually avoids nasty pple...

eVon Chua said...

Wah! Thanks Angel and Ace..
Your comment empowering me. smile!

-静- said...

給妳我滿滿的祝福!!

愿你们俩永远幸福+快乐!!