Monday, January 01, 2007

Youthfuness Through Movement --- YOGA




Youthfulness Through Movement --- YOGA


I have been practising Yoga.. on and off in Yogazone. Wow! must have more discipline, long time never go already.

To me, Yoga can bring many benefits with respect to health and anti-ageing, particularly with use of the breath (Pranayama) which is practised throughout a class. It is not as a form of recreation or exercise, but rather as a lifestyle.

The physical aspects of Yoga work on many levels, like strengthening muscles and bones throught the many postures. I personally feel its improves my circulation of blood and lymph. This means that nutrition is carried easily to all parts of our body and toxins are eliminated.

From my Yoga teacher, she focus on strengthening the spine as she believe that you are as old or young, the health of your spine is the temple of the central nervous system.

Every yoga class finished with total relaxation. This enables the system to absorb on a cellular level as benefit described above.
Do you wanna to join me.. for yoga club. Really need a buddy to developing a weekly practice.

No comments: