Saturday, March 17, 2012

You are what you BELIEVE

Human are powerful magicians. Whatever you believe you are, then that is what you are. And you can do that because you are life, God, Intent.

When you know that the power that is life is inside you, you accept your won divinity, and yet you are humble, because you see the same Divinity in everyone else. You see how easy it is to understand universe, everything is a manifestation of universe.

When you love with unconditional, you align with the spirit of life becomes the expression of the beauty of the spirit. Life is nothing but a dream, a vision, and if you create your life with love, your dream becomes a masterpiece of art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have very nice Blog!
I am so impressed ;-)
I am going to follow you, because of your content including in this fantastic Blog.
If you have time i invite you to my page.
It isn't in English mostly but you can use google translator.
I will be grateful for coment after a visit.
If it is posible add me to followers as i will do with your Blog
Adres my Blog is:
http://bannersbrokerpoland.blogspot.com/