Thursday, May 06, 2010

Love yourself!


















There is many way to do Self Affirmation, Self empowered or keep my spirits and energy high. I always use many way to give myself re-charge & move on.

Sometime word just flow... so be prepared to listen to your inner voice and follow your heart.

1) Pick up a self Affirmation card, my today message is:

As I say YES to life, Life Says YES to me!
Life mirrors my every thought. As I keep my thoughts positive,
Life brings to me only good experiences.

2) Look at the mirror, look deep into your own eye, communicate with myself:

Today is your best day!! 
You are so unique and special, remember who you are,
as I truly know you can bring so much Fun, joy, meaningful in to your life.
Be strong, have the courage to contribute to the world.

3) Sent an text message to peoples you care!! My today text message is.....

It's only a thought and a thought can be changes.
We are not limited by any past thinking. Choose our thoughts with care.
Constantly have new insights and awareness of looking at our world.
I am willing to change and grow. I wish you are willing to do that too.

4) Go to nature, look up to the sky and I said: 

I am so grateful that I am able to live life to the fullest, My family members is healthy, happy and they are responsible to their own life and able to take care of themselves.

I am so grateful that I am able to travel around the world, seeing difference culture, meeting great peoples, having a best meals, and living an happy life.

I have perfect health, I listen to my body messages with love and know that if I am experiencing pain, there is something I need to know and to work on.

5) Write awareness Journal..... with new choice and appreciation.

I choose Love, I choose Life and I choose Joy!!
I believe that prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises!




No comments: