Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I miss Ace!!










Time passed, it have been long time never visit Ace Chua…. By reading his blog wrote by his creative mum Angel http://www.verityy.blogspot.com/ I am able to know what is going on in his life. I think that is helpful for Ganma Evon & also his clari yeye in France.

Although I really seldom see him much often, but since Angel’s pregnant, my heart told me that I want to be Ganma for my “Jie mei Hua” Son!! And so coincident Ace surname is CHUA, it make me even feel our relationship so close.

When I really miss him I will definitely will go to the blogs and check up what are he doing right now, he is so clever and charming, always make his parent “Tak boleh tahan.” Few month ago, Angel’s told me that their whole family might migrate to Dubai, immediately I am thinking “Oh my god so far away”  but Kev re-action is so difference, he said: Yeah! We have excuse to go Dubai and visit them.  Haha!!

Suppose to go Singapore this few day, that is one of my plan too, but neck really pain and not enough sleep, not suitable for me to drive all the way to Singapore. So my next trip will be June…. Hopefully we are able to make it to celebrate his early birthday!! As I really miss him, like to hear his voice while he is talking.  While he called “Ganma Evon” so sweet!!  Why I feel so connected with him leh!! I think is Love & “yuan Feng”.  Thank you Angel & Maximum! See you soon!

No comments: