Monday, December 28, 2009

The Longing 热忱/渴望

I am read a book in the plane while on the way from Singapore to San Francisco, it keep me keep reading as there is so many things that I can learned from it. 

The Author finished every chapter with a poem, I going to share with all of you here.
We can't do anything if we lost our heart, just remember it is always there, sometime we just need to be reminder to bring it back - stay Passion!!

Do not pretend that the Longing has not also lived in you,
Swinging, like a pendulum.
You have been lost, and thieved like a criminal
you heart into the darkness.
But life is tired, Deep Friend, 
of going on without you.
it is like the hand of the mother who has lost the child.
And if you are anything like me, You have been afraid.
And if you are anything like me, You have known your own Courage.
There is room in this boat: 
Take Your Seat.
Take up your paddle, and all of us
~All of us ~
shall row Our HEARTS back HOME.

不要伪装自己没有活在内心中的热忱。
它像巨大而不停在摆动的钟。
因为你已经迷失了,你的心被犯人偷走带入黑暗中。
可是生命是疲倦的,没有你的存在,内心的朋友还是距续走着。
就像母亲失去孩子的双手一样。
如果你和我一样,你曾经害怕的。
如果你和我一样,你知道你带着勇气。
在这个船上是有空间的,请坐下吧!
拿起你的划桨,而我们每一位,
~每一位~
将排列成行,带着我们的心回家

No comments: