Monday, July 09, 2007

My Awareness..

We have such amazing Kuching Core Value for last 2 weeks...I would like thanks you guy trust us and yourself choose to come to Core Value training and made a huge impact for the class.

Today, i have aware of being courage enough to deal with fear and doubt... and aware that my past experience not equal to now.

I learned a lesson about "promise"... I feel very frustration and confuse.. when I am breaking my own promises to other. This make me think about my dad who always promise to bring me to school but he never.. I choice to throw away my pre-judgemental and assumption..

The power of now and present is so powerful that, we don't own yesterday or even tomorrow, we do own now. we only responsible for ourselves. If I choose to deal with my fear and take up the challenge will reduce the risk.

I choose to value what I have now, I really benefit a lot from past 2 weeks and I really treasure every moment with all of you.

No comments: